Time Until the Next Summit
Available Training Cources
$1295 (A $200 savings)
Small UAV/Drone Commercial, Remote Pilot Training & Certification Course
May 26th – 27th
Two Day Large Loss Marketing Workshop
Instructor: Barry Morris
Company: Drone University USA
The 107 SUAS Remote Pilot license is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirement to fly drones commercially for inspections and is the only FAA license that does not require a practical flight (proof of flying skills) test. Preparing for and passing the part 107 Remote Pilot exam is only the beginning, you must understand how to operate in different airspace, changing weather conditions, aircraft limitations, distractions and more. How are you going to learn the skills to really be able to show up at a job and be ready to fly in different conditions?
Taught by a nationally recognized and award winning FAA certified flight instructor with over 32 years and thousands of hours of flight experience, Drone University USA is offering a one day training to be much more than just giving you the information you need to pass your 107 test, that’s just the beginning. With DUU, you’ll learn how to apply the 107 in the real world to become a safe and profitable UAV Remote Pilot. After completion of the training, we’ll help you enroll at your home location to take the test and get flying legally right away. Here’s what you’ll get in our 1 day course:
- 9 hours of intense classroom training
- Applicable regulations relating to sUAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification, operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small UAV operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small UAV performance
- Small UAV loading and performance
- Emergency procedures & protocols
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining the performance of small UAV’s
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision-Making (ADM) and judgment
- Airport operations
- Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures of your UAV
- Real life scenario training
- Privacy & legal issues you need to know including insurance requirements
- Drone University USA Certificate of Compliance & Completion
Trainer: Jim Johnson
Company: Jim Thompson and Co., LLC
Subjects to be covered:
- Where am I going? Company Large Commercial/Industrial Losses Goals,
- Area of Control-Services
- PR Area Control for large commercial/industrial losses.
- Where to Market to obtain major losses, RIMS, PLRB, Disaster Recovery etc.
- Sales and Sales Prospecting for major commercial/industrial losses.
- What training and equipment is needed to prepare for major water, fire and mold losses
- How to Mobilize for major losses
- Estimating major losses & Pricing
- Contracts signed on Major Losses. How clean is clean?
- Job Site Hazard Analysis on Major losses
- Crew Safety and OSHA Requirements
- Pecking order. Who is my real boss?
- Pricing and verification
- Handling both the Technical and Job Site Political aspects of major losses
- Emergency Invoicing (Use their money for your job expenses)
- Who is going to clean up this mess?- Job manpower.
- What size of equipment and generators are required.
- How to run the jobs. How dry is dry?
- Sign-offs. Who did I make happy?
- Certificates of Sat
- Billing of the job & Getting Paid!
- References and referrals
- Continued business