Post Type Description
This is your opportunity to ask the questions you always wanted.
- Typical coverage’s and exclusions relative to fire, water, hail, wind and other peril losses.
- Proper steps in becoming an independent insurance adjuster or public insurance adjuster.
- How the MRP are impacting the restoration industry, the good the bad and the ugly.
- Assignment of Benefits – Power of Attorney – Lien and Collection Procedures.
Finding and hiring the right people that match your core values.
- Hiring and training a winning sales team to insure maximum results.
- Aligning your company with the right organizations for your business development.
- Hiring the right people to handle your warranty work when the storm is over.
- Training your sales team to handle the sale, build and collect model.
Participating in a Managed Repair Program focused on catastrophes.
- Difference in daily and catastrophe Managed Repair.
- Damage assessment skills.
- Customer experience is #1.
- Quality installations and maximizing profit.
- How managed repair is changing the future landscape.
Looking beyond the repair to identify what you have been missing on your scopes every day.
- When replacement is necessary and a repair will not do.
- The art of line item estimating, supplementing to time and material pricing.
- How codes, manufacturer specification and material testing is your friend.
- UPPA—Adjusters v. Contractors—Aren’t we all on the same side?
- The value proposition—what is the value added by hiring a PA?
- Appraisal—Is it a quicker way to resolve claims? How do you properly invoke it?
- Must you litigate to receive top dollar?
Finding and hiring the right consultants to insure a properly documented impact analysis.
- Credibility is critical on each and every claim.
- Testing processes and material testing labs available in the industry.
- Hiring the right people to handle your project when the storm is over.
- Challenging the reports of other engineers and when appraisal is not an option.
Learn what it takes to get FAA certified and leap ahead of the competition
- How can a drone benefit your operations and increase your bottom-line.
- How to take the proper steps to insure safety, insurance and compliance in all air space.